Marine Corps Community Services is focused on providing the Retiree community with the valued goods and service that they have earned with their many years of dedicated service. MCCS has established Retiree Affairs Programs at each of our bases and stations that offer information about issues of interest to retirees.

When military resources cannot provide assistance, the Retiree Affairs Officer (RAO) has a responsibility to help meet a retiree’s or family member’s needs through other available programs and services. While this is not always possible, the RAO will work to protect your privacy, promote your well-being, and advocate for you.

ID Cards

Upon retirement, you were issued a DD Form 2 (Retired) to replace your active duty ID card. If your retired card is lost or damaged, you can get a replacement card from the nearest Realtime Automated Personnel Identification system (RAPIDS) site. If you are not shown in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS), the issuing activity can request verification of your entitlement by contacting the Retiree Activities Section (MMSR-6) at (800) 336-4649.

Learn More »


The Separations and Retirement Branch (MMSR-6) assists individuals wishing to locate former or retired Marines. To request assistance with locating a former or retired Marine there is a 3 step process.

Learn More »


Retiree Affairs
HQ U.S. Marine Corps
Manpower and Reserve Affairs (MMSR-6)
3280 Russell Road
Quantico, VA 22134-5103

DSN: 278-
COMM: (703) 784-9310/1/2
Toll Free: (800) 336-4649 Option#0

DSN: 278-9834
COMM: (703) 784-9834


Wounded Warrior Regiment
Wounded Warrior Regiment
DStress line Logo for Marine for Life Program
Marine For Life

Ice Logo
MCCS Customer Evaluations
Image of Semper Fidelis Memorandum for Retired Marines newsletter