The Family Member Employment Assistance Program provides employment related referral services, career and skill assessments, career coaching, job search guidance, portable career opportunities, and education center referrals/guidance.
- Provides access to equipment and tools to support military spouses’ and dependent family members’ employment related needs.
- Career planning through Kuder Journey’s research-based interests, skills, and work values assessments can assist family members in self-awareness and informed decision making about their future.
- Comprehensive education and career exploration services are available at no cost to all eligible military spouses through the Spouse Education and Career Opportunities Program. The career center will assist with information on portable careers, resume composition, education planning and career planning.
- Military Spouse Employment Program is a partnership with employers who agree to offer transferrable, portable career opportunities to relocating military spouse employees.
- Military Spouse Career Advancement Account (MyCAA) offers up to $2000 per year (maximum of $4000) for military spouses (E-1 to E-5, W-1 & W-2, and O-1 & O-2) to pursue licenses, certificates, certifications or Associate Degrees necessary for gainful employment in high demand, high growth portable career fields and occupations.
- Spouse Transition and Readiness Seminar (STARS) addresses the transitional challenges and opportunities specifically for spouses as they prepare to transition with their Marines into the civilian world.
Contact your local Family Member Employment Assistance Program office to get started.
Family Member Employment Assistance Program
Mon - Fri: 8am - 4:30pm
MCCS Quantico website