The General Library Program assembles, organizes, and preserves unbiased collections of library materials (print and non-print) specifically attuned to the interests and requirements of Marine Corps personnel and to the missions and tasks of commands.
- Maintains a collection of print, audio-visual and electronic resources for educational, informational and recreational pursuits. Resources and services are available to Marines and families.
- Current, retrospective, and authoritative multi-media materials include books, magazines, newspapers, audio-visual, and electronic resources.
- Provides early literacy programs for birth through pre-school age, as well as Summer Reading Programs, Book Clubs and lectures for all ages.
- Provides access to Internet stations for library patrons.
- Many online databases provide academic research, professional and recreational material available 24 hours, 7 days a week for Marines and their families.
Access to electronic library resources are available wherever Marines and families are stationed through the MCCS Virtual Library portal at http://library.usmc-mccs.org.
Remotely stationed Marines and families can contact the Library Program at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain virtual access.
Mon - Thur: 7:30am - 8pm
Fri: 7:30am - 6pm
Sat - Sun: 10am - 6pm
MCCS Quantico website