That’s correct. In some circumstances, you may have to reimburse the Marine Corps for TA funding you received. Reimbursement of TA funds is required for all:

  • Failing grades: at the undergraduate level, D or lower
  • Failing grades: at the graduate level, C or lower
  • Non-passing (N) grades
  • Incomplete (I) in effect longer than six months
  • Voluntary withdrawal (W) grades

Reimbursement by money order or cashier’s check payable to U.S. TREASURER must be mailed to:

Commanding Officer
NETPDTC TA Accounting N814
6490 Saufley Field Road
Pensacola, FL 32509-5241

Send a copy of your TA Authorization Voucher with the money order or cashier’s check, OR if you do not have a copy of your TA Authorization Voucher, send the following information with your money order or cashier’s check:

  • Your name
  • The name of your school
  • The term dates pertaining to the course you are paying back
  • The course name and number
  • Your daytime telephone number

Still searching for more in-depth assistance with Tuition Assistance?  Check out other Marine Corps articles about TA or contact your installation’s Voluntary Education staff.